Ghosts from Our Past: Both Literally & Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal by Erin Gilbert and Abby L. Yates, with Andrew Shaffer
As seen in the Sony Pictures 2016 film Ghostbusters, the ultimate guide to identifying, understanding, and engaging with any paranormal activity that plagues you
According to Gilbert and Yates, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence," and whether you're a believer or a skeptic, you'll find the information you're seeking right here in this extraordinary book, including:
· The childhood experiences that inspired Erin and Abby's lifelong passion for the scientific study of the paranormal;
· The history of ghosts and other supernatural entities, the science that explains their existence, and profiles of the groundbreaking paranormal researchers who have investigated them;
· An illustrated guide to Class I through Class VII ghosts;
· Helpful sidebars like "A Ghost by Any Other Name" and "Ectoplasm Cleanup Tips";
· Updates including "The Ghostbusters' Arsenal" by Jillian Holtzmann and "Haunted History" by Patty Tolan;
· A new Ghostbusting Resources appendix, featuring the "Paranormal Quickstart Guide," "Is It a Ghost? A Handy Quiz," "A Supernatural Stakeout Journal," "The Devil's Dictionary: Paraterminology You Need to Know"; and more.
With this helpful--and hilarious--official Ghostbusters guide in hand, you'll be prepared for almost any spirit, spook, or spectre that comes your way. As for the rest, you know who to call.